Cider 101 – An Official Pre-Party for the Toronto Cider Festival
The Cider Crate, Cider House and Duxbury Cider are proud to present an evening of guided cider tasting and paired bar food.
7:30pm & 9:30pm
How it works:
1) Grab reservations (highly recommended) or show up at 7:30 or 9:30
2) Grab a flight of cider featuring a special Duxbury Cider
3) Listen up, and learn about each cider, the different types, tastes etc
4) Try some food paired specifically for the event
5) Chat with the cider maker from Duxbury, The Cider Crate team and other cider drinkers.
There is no cost, other then for the standard product offered by Cider House. (Flights etc)
We will be giving out 2 passes at each session for the Friday night Toronto Cider Festival