5 Do’s and 5 Don’ts for the Toronto Cider Festival – 2018
With the festival just a few hours away, here is our top 5 remember to do, and top 5 please do not do this list for the 2018 festival.
- Put on sunscreen, lots of it! But also prepare for rain, looks like it could be poor on Saturday (Rain jacket is better then an umbrella)
- Take transit, parking is a pain
- Charge your phone in advance, you might want to take pictures and share on social media!
- Dress up, there are prizes on Friday Night for Country Night
- Bring your ID! You need it at the door to get in (and your ticket too)
- Spend all your time on your phone
- Try to drink all the ciders – we did this last year it was a very bad Sunday (and Monday and Tuesday). Try the ones you have not had before, or cant get locally
- Wear fancy shoes, it might get muddy.
- Bring your dog (or cat, rabbit, under-aged niece etc). We left Sterling with a friend!
- Get there too late, some of the best ciders do go early.
You can find out more from our official preview!
Oh, and don’t forget Thursday is our special pre-event at Cider House. Come talk with Duxbury and meet us for a guided flight and food pairing!